We have stayed at Diamondhead several times, all but once was great. I left a review back in March of 2011 about our stay that was less than perfect. Noisy neighbors, loud elevator, too many pushy sales people at the pool.
I heard back from Neil, manager of Diamandhead, and he offered us a 2 night stay on them :) Were just finishing up that stay, and everything has been perfect :) Our faith in Sunstream has been restored!
We'll most definitely be back again :)
Thank you Neil!
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamondhead Resort
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. Complimentary high-speed Internet is available in all guest rooms, meeting rooms and wireless "hot spots" throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grill and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor Jacuzzis, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.