We spent two nights at this hotel which is very conveniently located to the airport, Sanibel and the Fort Myers area. Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking was easy and the rooms were very spacious. The hotel hallways are a little sterile - all stucco, no carpet, etc. but I can see why they would with all of the beach traffic and the sand, dirt that comes with that. We did not try the restaurant or spa so I can't comment. We stayed here to be on the beach without paying the Sanibel hotel prices and it was perfect. The only negative was the noise from the traffic, the music from the pool area and the construction they were doing to renovate the pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort