From arrival to departure service was excellent., could not have been more helpful and friendly.
The accommodation was fitted out with everything that anyone could possibly want. Style, comfort and thoughtfulness throughout. Balcony stretched from the bedroom across to the sitting area, outside table, 4 chairs plus two loungers and the whol area screened in to keep out
insects. Small kitchen area with everything you need to cook a meal if you wish. Bed very comfortable and the pillows soft - something that is often overlooked. Another plus is free parking on site. We stayed one night and have now booked a further two. Five star for us and
recommended without any hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamondhead Resort
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. Complimentary high-speed Internet is available in all guest rooms, meeting rooms and wireless "hot spots" throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grill and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor Jacuzzis, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.