Have just returned fron twelve days at the Diamondhead and have thoroughly enjoyed it. This was our second time at this place and we enjoyed possibly more than the last time. After a difficult start due to a reservation problem, nothing to do with the hotel but the booking agent and still ongoing, we settled into Fort Myers beach life again. The room wasn't what we had wanted but due to the problem it was the best available and to be fair it was very comfortable. It was bright, clean and facing the pool and beach. If I had to be picky I would have liked the kitchenette to be a bit better equipped, not even a jug, and would have preferred the air con to run cooler but saying that I never mentioned it to reception so it can't have been that bad can it?
The hotel has a great beachside pool, is located far enough out of the main area yet close enouigh to walk in and has a very good team of staff who were all friendly and helpfull. The other guests there were all very nice and there was a good feel around the pool everyday, unlike some other big hotel further along the beach. There are some great bars all along the beach and we all felt safe whilst walking along the beach at anytime of the day. Plenty of restaurants bars and shops, all within walking distance, which all in all made for a great holiday. I'm sure we'll be back in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort