My husband and I stayed at this resort in September. We would not consider it 5 star, but a nice place to stay with a good location on Ft Myers beach. It is easlity accessable to Ft. Myers, Sannibel, etc. We had a nice Gulf view on the 5th floor. The balconies are screened in and quite large. The suite is of good size equipped with nice sized fridge, all glasses, plates, utinsels, coffee maker and....a dishwasher! Though we were not there for long, this would make a great 'home' for a week stay, etc. The staff from the front desk, waiters, barkeep, pool, etc. were all very polite and accomodating. Very pleasing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort