Soothing warm waters await you at this fabulous resort hotel that's on the beach. The suites are immaculate fully equipped with all utensils needed to cook. Beautiful modern flat screen T.V.
Sit at your porch and enjoy fresh breezes of the ocean water after you get a massage hair cut and manicure at the spa located on the second floor. On the ground floor enjoy a comfty jacuzzi and pool with a lemon martini. There are so many little shops and tasty restaurants on the beach.Country music and artsy bars. Go take a ride on the beach with your rented bike. Have tasty fish tacos across the street from the hotel. And if your still hungry enjoy the Diamondhead restaurant for lunch and dinner. The steak is scrumptous. I stayed on the ninth floor of this hotel and the view is magnificent. We expected the hurricane to come by last week and it just passed us by. Unfortunately the whole hotel was forced to evacuate due to the possibility of flooding at this beach. The bridge to enter and exit this beach was closed down. So don't stay at Fort Myers if you think that a storm or hurricane is on it's way.The staff here is very helpful but remember that this place is very relaxed and if you need your clothes dry cleaned over night forget it because it takes them at least three days before they send your clothes out. You must remind them that they have your clothes to take out otherwise it will never get cleaned. Oh well you can't have it all. Other than that this place is gorgeous wish I were there now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort