We love the Gulf Coast and the Diamondhead Resort, this is our sixth visit and the best to date. Lovely large suites, with a large screened balcony, ask for an oceanfront room if possible, but all the rooms offer a partial ocean view. It is great being able to step out of the hotel and straight on to the beach, which is clean with a variety of watersports available if you wish. All the staff friendly and helpful, lovely maids, especially the one who admired our son's long curly red hair. Lots of malls, cinema's and attractions within easy driving distance make Fort Myers Beach an ideal location to stay. Thanks to the Diamondhead and their staff for making our 14 day holiday a success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort