We've stayed at Diamondhead twice before and loved it. This time the people above us were extremely loud until 3 am. We made a complaint, but nothing was done.
The exhaust vent on top of the building needs serious work, about every 15 minutes you hear what sounds like a vacume cleaner running for about a minute. During the day its not an issue but we had a terrible time trying to fall asleep at night.
Worst of all, their trying to sell vacation packages for the top 3 floors... we stayed 5 days and were approached at least once each day, they even have a person circling the pool area like a hawk. I was on vacation and wanted to relax, the sales pitch was annoying beyond words. When we complained about all this, we got 2 free drink tickets... whoop de do. Will find another place for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort