This was a wonderful resort. It was on the quite part of Ft. Myers beach and the resort is right on the beach. All rooms have a beach view. The condo was spacious, had a full size well stocked kitchen, living room area, two bedrooms. Very clean and had everything that you could posibly need. Staff was extrememly pleasant and helpful. Within walking distance of movie theaters, shopping center with restaurants. Would definately stay at this resort again.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach home to call your own! Pointe Estero has one and two bedroom suites featuring spacious floorplans, living and dining areas, complete kitchens, private screened balconies overlooking the Gulf, and oversized Jacuzzi tubs. Amenities include: white sandy beach, heated pool, tennis court, outdoor spa, fitness room, cabana rentals, gazebo with barbecue grills, tropical lake and fountain & much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pointe Estero Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.