Our family has stayed at Pointe Estero 2x and plan on being back at least 2x/year moving forward. This is an extremely pleasant condo/resort. The condo's are spacious with beautiful views, on the beach, and are fully equiped with a full kitchen, laundry, 2 BR, 2 B, dining room, living room...it truly has all the amenties one could wish for while on vacation. One thing we like is that there is no "automatic" maid service which can interupt the day; if you want it, you pay for it. Jamie, at the front desk, is so pleasant and accomodating and is another reason we shall return. The very reasonable tram will take you anywhere you want to go up and down Estero Blvd. We've also found the other vactioners that stay here to be very friendly which is sometimes a gamble at chain resorts.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach home to call your own! Pointe Estero has one and two bedroom suites featuring spacious floorplans, living and dining areas, complete kitchens, private screened balconies overlooking the Gulf, and oversized Jacuzzi tubs. Amenities include: white sandy beach, heated pool, tennis court, outdoor spa, fitness room, cabana rentals, gazebo with barbecue grills, tropical lake and fountain & much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Pointe Estero Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.