Just spent 4 nights here and had a great time. It was our second stay at this location and this was better as we were on the tenth floor and not the second. The view is perfect and the accommodations are beautifully decorated and fully stocked. We enjoyed the heated pool, lounge chairs, hot tub and the gas grills. If you need internet service be sure to inquire upon arrival and they will lend you a modem. We didn't find out about that until day 2. The only drawbacks were the ants in the kitchen and the charge for more dishwasher detergent. You get one at arrival but you have to pay for extra. So, bring some with you to avoid the charge. It is a family friendly place and they provide coffee in the lobby every morning. There are 3 tiki huts out back with picnic tables and a nice lawn. It is right on the beach. Don't hesitate to book a trip here. Estero key is beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pointe Estero Beach Hotel
- Pointe Estero Hotel
- Hotel Pointe Estero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach home to call your own! Pointe Estero has one and two bedroom suites featuring spacious floorplans, living and dining areas, complete kitchens, private screened balconies overlooking the Gulf, and oversized Jacuzzi tubs. Amenities include: white sandy beach, heated pool, tennis court, outdoor spa, fitness room, cabana rentals, gazebo with barbecue grills, tropical lake and fountain & much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Amex, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Pointe Estero Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.