Hubby and I came from east coast of Florida for a weekend getaway. The motel rooms you get thru the third party booking sites are VERY small. This is an old motel, right on the beach...There's mold, dust and sand...overall, if you want to be on the beach, walk to bars and restaurants we were ok with it. Just make sure you call ahead and tell them you would like the bigger ocean front room.
Pool was nice, owners were friendly and told us if we came back there's a discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pierview Hotel & Suites located on beautiful Fort Myers Beach in southwest Florida! Our hotel is just feet away from the Gulf of Mexico and miles of white sandy beaches. Guests can watch nightly sunsets from the hotel's heated beachfront pool.This hotel offers 62 guestrooms in a three-story building with exterior corridors. All rooms provide compact refrigerators, microwaves, in-room safes, cable TVs, wireless internet and speakerphones with voice mail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pierview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierview Hotel And Suites
- Pierview Hotel Fort Myers Beach