I just got back from Fort Myers, we stayed @ the Pierview, NEVER AGAIN, room was filled with roaches, I told front desk, they offered to come in and spray, I said Why so they can come out of walls and into our baggage. I kept the room very cold so they would stay in the walls. Noise was crazy late at night, not a place I would ever stay again, I paid 150.00 a night to have no sleep and roaches. This place is horrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pierview Hotel & Suites located on beautiful Fort Myers Beach in southwest Florida! Our hotel is just feet away from the Gulf of Mexico and miles of white sandy beaches. Guests can watch nightly sunsets from the hotel's heated beachfront pool.This hotel offers 62 guestrooms in a three-story building with exterior corridors. All rooms provide compact refrigerators, microwaves, in-room safes, cable TVs, wireless internet and speakerphones with voice mail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pierview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierview Hotel And Suites
- Pierview Hotel Fort Myers Beach