We been coming to fort Myers beach for the past 3 years. Thought we'd give this place a try. They told us they remodeled the rooms but the furniture looked old and the TV looked like it was from 1980. No table to eat at. Had to lay in bed to eat. Ants, roaches everwhere. Went down to the pool, couldnt bring myself to get in it.. Pool was absolutely green. Was nasty.. Ended up hanging out at another hotel (Neptune) just to swim in there pool. I wouldn't recommend this place to no one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pierview Hotel & Suites located on beautiful Fort Myers Beach in southwest Florida! Our hotel is just feet away from the Gulf of Mexico and miles of white sandy beaches. Guests can watch nightly sunsets from the hotel's heated beachfront pool.This hotel offers 62 guestrooms in a three-story building with exterior corridors. All rooms provide compact refrigerators, microwaves, in-room safes, cable TVs, wireless internet and speakerphones with voice mail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pierview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierview Hotel And Suites
- Pierview Hotel Fort Myers Beach