My wife and I live in Cape Coral, FL. Every now and then we like to go somewhere close, stay at a hotel, and just get away. I was a bit surprised when my wife suggested we spend a couple days before Thanksgiving at the Best Western on Ft. Myers Beach!
Well, I thought, it's an easy drive, just over 20 miles from our house, and it might be fun. I was very happy with the check in process, the room and amenities. We had a "standard room" on the 4th floor. (All floors face the beach.) It had two beds, a full kitchen and large bath. The housekeeping staff excelled in their efforts to provide, not only clean rooms, but all the "extras" you may need. The pool is heated, which is good for this time of the year. Our pool at home is really too cool to get into now, so the use of their pool was fun. We slept with our balcony door open so we could hear the waves at night; very relaxing. The continental breakfast was great!!!! Last, but not least, the prices were fantastic!
All in all, we had a great time, and are looking forward to returning when the need to, "get away" arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western