This was my third time staying at this resort. I had traveled with friends the first two times and knew this was the perfect place to bring my family. My daughter and my eight year old grandson came with me this time. They absolutely loved it and are looking forward to coming back. My daughter has nicknamed it Fantasy Island :) She fell in love with the lawn area. The renovations are beautiful. The grounds are meticulously cared for and inviting. Plenty of chairs on the lawn as well as plenty of shade. There's a nice area to grill with covered picnic tables. There's also a swingset and shuffle board. The pool is very clean with lots of lounge chairs as well as tables and umbrellas. The rooms are very clean. Breakfast is great with great selections. The staff is absolutely awesome. Everyone is so kind and helpful and always greet you with a smile. I simply can't say enough good things about this resort. I will always stay at this resort when I come to Fort Myers Beach and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
p.s. Coco, the resident parrot is absolutely adorable. I love his laugh.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.