My wife and I just returned from our vacation. We stayed at the Best Western Beach Resort and found it to be a wonderful hotel. We also stayed here a few years ago and couldn’t believe the change. They invested over three million dollars renovating it into a first rate resort. All the rooms have a gulf view. Our room had a mini kitchen with a spacious bathroom and a comfortable bed. The lobby is large with plenty of room for guests to enjoy the continental breakfast. We found the lobby staff to be very helpful and the cleaning ladies to be very thorough. We liked the location, the traffic is very light on that side if the Times Square area. We will definitely be staying here next season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western