I am so glad we booked this hotel! The beach is great and not crowded. The location is near Times Square. We had a first floor double bed suite for a couple nights. It was wonderful to walk out the door and be within steps of the beach! I only wish the bedroom had room for king size beds. We also spent several nights in a king mini suite on the second floor. Not as convenient as the first floor, but still really nice. Rooms are clean and have full size fridges. Staff was very helpful. They provide towels for the beach. They are a little small, but are much better than dragging your own with you. I would definitely come back...can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western