The family took a short weekend trip to the Fort Myers Beach Best Western Resort to enjoy the shore and the annual Pirate Festival. We had a great time with the local pirates and enjoyed the hotel. The hotel was nice and clean, the rooms were good sized with a balcony overlooking the beach, and the staff were friendly. The hotel location is just a block or two from the local entertainment district so bars and restaurants are within walking distance. Our only issue with the stay is that the hotel has very few amenities and just basic service but is advertised and priced as a resort. There are better values on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western