We loved our stay at Best Western in Ft. Myers. There was a full kitchen and a wonderful balcony overlooking the Gulf. Great location as we were only a short walk away from Times Square and the 7-11. The beds are very comfortable and they give you a nice assortment of shampoos, lotions, etc. The staff is very friendly and the continental breakfast was basic but good.
There is a small playground area on site which is nice if you have little ones. The pool was very nice and they also had a shuffleboard court which the kids all loved. We have stayed at many hotels in the Ft. Myers Beach area and this is one we will be visiting again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western