Celebrated our 1st year anniversary here. Got a beachfront room with an awesome view. The 1 king size bed room isnt huge by any means, but its big enough~! Plus its not like we spend most of our time in it. The fridge, microwave & stove top come in handy if you want to make breakfast, lunch or even dinner! But with the free continental breakfast the hotel offers, you will want it! A wide arrange of breakfast items sure to something you will like, but get there fast because it goes fast! The staff has helpful and very polite. The "times square" area that is just a short walk from the hotel was spectacular! Everything from eating, shopping, entertainment and so on can be found there! We even found a guy that did sketches of people there for FREE (just tips), but we had no cash on us, so he told me to "pay it forward". We ate at a pizzia place there and they knew who he was, so I bought him a slice, good until he got it. The staff there were very understanding and willing to help me pay the guy back for the sketch of us. You can rent ski-doos, boats, wind surfing, and many other things thier to enhance you fun and play! I recommend a dolphin tour, we took one and were greeted by 3 playful dolphins, they showed off for us and kept us wondering where they were! And for any bird lover, check out "bird island" its a bird sanctuary with many types of birds, even some i have never seen. My wife loved the area and we plan on taking the whole family next time. I couldnt get her off the beach! Soft white sand and so many shells, so little time! The people that were there were from all over, we met some from SWEDEN, NORWAY, RUSSIA, SWITZERLAND and even some from close to home! I cant give you a real good rundown on the room, since we were'nt in it that much. However it was clean, had everything you need, except a DVD/ BLU RAY player. The area was cheaper than most and had lots to do! Dont miss out on it if you get the chance to go! Oh and take in a sunset or 2 or 3!!! Its fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western