We have stayed at this beachfront property off and on for the past 20 years. They have completely remodeled the hotel and the property since Hurricane Charley in 2004. Of all the places we have stayed beachfront, this Best Western property has the best landscaping by far.
Rooms are sufficient but not roomy; two people fit nicely but a family would be crowded. All rooms are gulf front, with balconies overlooking the property. Word of warning-many tall coconut palm trees grace the landscaping, so this might give you an obstructed view!
Breakfast is plentiful with many different choices- from a large variety of Dunkin Donuts to Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits to make your own waffles. Add to that fresh fruit, cold cereals...too much to remember. The breakfast area has tables and chairs, or you can carry it all outside to the plentiful chairs under the shade of the trees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the City of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western