Loved the location. On one side of the hotel the beautiful white sandy beach & on the other the marina. At the end of the resort so quiet & peaceful but only 15 mins walk to the pier & centre of the resort. Had a room in the Captiva Villas which was wonderful. Very spacious, clean, modern & comfortable. Have never stayed anywhere with such a big bathroom. Breakfast was good but did involve a bit of a wait for a table both mornings. Was easy to get sunbeds around pools or on beach. Ate one evening at the poolside bar & food was good & reasonably priced. Would have liked to stay longer than our 2 nights. There was nothing about this hotel that I could fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel