This was our first time at the Pink Shell Resort. We stayed in one of the Villas and it was huge. It was as nice if not nicer than a condo we stayed in at Panama City last September. The entire resort was clean and above our expectations. Each morning the sand was raked and cleaned and the chairs and umbrellas were part of the package. The staff was friendly and helpful. You can't beat the bracelets, no need to carry money or keys. The next time we plan a trip to Fort Myers, we won't have to think twice about where to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel