My wife and I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. We had a corner suite in one of the towers. The view of the beach was beautiful and the rush of the waves was relaxing. The hotel issues you a wrist band when you arrive. This is all you will need. It identifies you as a resort guest. It allows you to charge things to your room and it is also your room key. The staff was friendly but not overly so. Food on site is OK. There are several restaurants on the island or just over the bridge that are better and far less expensive. The valet parking guys are great sources where to go and what to see. The concierge will reccommend the touristy things but the valet guys can give you the information on where the locals go. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel