We have read all the less than stellar reviews about this property and are just dumbfounded that after 5 different times staying at this resort, we have always walked away with nothing but a great experience and memories. Unfortunately I think that some people are looking for fault in everybody and everything instead of making great memories to last a lifetime.
We have always requested to stay in one of "The Beach Villa" 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo units next door to Pink Shell because of the direct ocean front views from the large screened in lanai, In unit washer/dryer, large fully stocked kitchen and the ability to hear the ocean waves crashing at night through the master bedrooms patio door or windows. That to us is the best way to be lulled to sleep after a fun filled day next to the pool, walking the beach, fishing, jet skiing, napping or going to Times Square for the sunset parties.
The 1st time we came down to stay we found out the hard way that since we used a private rental agency we found on VRBO, we could not use the " Pink Shells" amenities. That was hard to explain to a 5 year old who could look over and see the other kids playing under the Octopuss Pools waterfall.
Since then, we always book directy through the "Pink Shell" so we can use the 4 diffent pools, restraunts, poolside towels and drink service, arcade, ping pong, face painting and FREE daily breakfast buffett. There is not another Hotel, Motel or Resort on Fort Myers Beach that caters to your every need like this place does. You never need to lug towels, drinks, beach chairs, umbrellas back and forth to your room everday. Now that is a VACATION in my book.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel
- Pink Shell
- Pink Shell Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.