Back at the Pink shell again for the 5th time. We stayed in the White Sands building this time and really enjoyed it. The rooms are big and very clean. I loved the washer and dryer right in the room! We had awesome views of the gulf and the sunset. We also overlooked the octo-pool. I really enjoyed sitting at the sanibel view pool and the Captiva pool and reading my book. It is quieter at these two pools. the beach was great. We were close to times square and walked up there everyday for the resturants, shopping or just to sit up there. Bowditch park and close and a great place to watch the boats come and go. there were also lots of dolphins to watch. We ate at bongos and had drinks there. Nice to not have to leave the resort if you don't want to too. The breakfast is fantastic. Lots of different things to eat. the staff was very nice and helpful. We will vbe back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel