I stayed at the Pink Shell Resort with my family (husband and 2 small kids) in December and it was the perfect spot for our family getaway. I researched the hotel in advance on TripAdvisor and booked with Tingo (we got a great rate, booked 3 nights and received the 4th night free and it included free breakfast).
The resort is about 40 mins from RSW airport. Check in was a breeze. I had read reviews and requested a room on higher level for the view (and to avoid pool noise). We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa in the main building (room 5802) and it was perfect for us (separate bathroom, kitchenette, washer/dryer in unit, dining table, living room with large flat screen tv, 1 bedroom with king size bed (and large flat screen tv) and screened in balcony. The resort was very accommodating and provided both a crib and high chair in the room. We spent most of the week in the Octopool (it was a challenge to get my 4 year old out--she loved it!). We enjoyed collecting shells on the white sand (although the ocean water was a little murky and cold!). You can walk the beach all the way down to the pier at Times Square for shopping. At the resort we ate at both Bongo's and Jack's. Delish breakfast at Jack's and super friendly staff. Overall great resort for our family vacation--exactly what we were looking for and didn't break the bank!
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel
- Pink Shell
- Pink Shell Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.