Stayed for 2 nights in Beach Villas (7701) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fully equipped kitchen, lovely bedrooms, clean, friendly staff. Just a little thing really about WiFi access which was virtually non-existent from the Beach Villas - had to go to reception to use it. The front door didn't close properly unless you really pulled it, which resulted in us leaving it open until we got back in one night!
Views across the Gulf were fantastic, I saw other reviews about the smell of the beach but we didn't notice it ( definitely smelt the further you drove towards Sanibel). Mesh screens on balcony very good, kept insects away (but didn't help with photography!!)
I am sure there is a reason why there isn't one, but would recommend a ceiling fan on the balcony for comfort in the humidity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel