We just came back from our FIRST visit to the Pink Shell. We will definitely go back again as soon as possible. My husband and I went alone for this visit. It is a wonderful place for couples. Our next visit will include our children and grandchildren as it is a wonderful family place as well. Everyone was so nice and the resort amenities were extreme. The white beach, luxurious room, and resort amenities were everything we could have wanted and more. The Pink Shell is the place to visit for a happy, fun beach vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel