Beware when you are at the pool you have to return the towels....even though the staff will not tell you. When I got my credit card bill they charged me $340.00 for towels that we left on our pool chairs. When I wrote the manager for a credit he never responded but did credit my card. They are totally talking advantage and hoping people don't notice the charge. Be sure to check your towels back in.
Also the pool bar is really, really slow. I was dissapointed that they didn't have any servers coming around to take drink orders. We waited at the bar for 30 plus minutes. Bring your OWN drinks to the pool.
Rooms are very nice though....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel