We too were given the name of this hotel by the Key West Express people. The rooms were very clean but when we opened the door there was a strong deoderizer smell that was so overpowering we left the windows open for hours and could still smell it. There wasn't a coffee maker in our room or a hair dryer. You could hear road noise all the time. We paid $103 and that's probably what it was worth. Would I stay there again,no. I would pay more and get something more comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort And Marina Hotel
- Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort And Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Waterfront Motel! Motel Rooms,Efficiencies,and Loft Suites avaialble with all private balconies! Boat Rental on site! Walking distance to restaurants, lounges, minature golf, bowling and other activities. Minutes from the beach. Our friendly staff will help make your vacation a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.