“Really Spacious and Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort and Marina to your Saves list
Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort and Marina
Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort and Marina
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   17863 San Carlos Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 (Formerly Ashley Oaks Resort Motel)   |
Ranked #31 of 46 hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Florida
“Really Spacious and Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We got a good summer rate and were very happy with our room, 212, which had a loft bedroom! We were only in for 1 night, but this room has a kitchenette and could have been very comfortable for a longer stay as well..... Nice and clean, too. Only mild complaint was that the internet service was spotty.

Room Tip: 212 is very roomy!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Stayed here Memorial Weekend 2012. I stumbled upon this place somewhat by accident, and staying here turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made for a weekend getaway. The room was very modern and clean and the staff was absolutely superb. There were plenty of restaurants within walking or short drive distance, and there was also a nice size fridge and microwave in our room to boot. The staff is very flexible and helpful when it comes to renting boats, which is nice if you're a novice, such as myself. I opted to take a pontoon boat out for several hours (rental special $99/4 hours + gas --- great price) and the boat performed flawlessly, making for a great day. So great in fact, I proposed to my fiancée while out on the boat. Jim, the owner, is very accommodating to all his guests and makes it a point to make sure everyone has an excellent time. Tip Top is the only place to stay if you're in the area. Thank you guys very much!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

The Key West Express recommended this hotel to us, and I'm so glad they did. This place is great. The room was sparkling clean, and the service was exceptional. The online pictures do not do it justice. It's nicer than in what the pictures indicate. What a pleasant surprise.

I was extremely surprised at the quality of the room, bed, bedding, etc., for this price. I highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Caro, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

My husband, daughter and I stayed for 10 days at Tip Top Isles in March, visiting my two sons, daughter in law, and 2 year old granddaughter. We had a great time! Rooms VERY clean, which is the most important thing to me! Also, great location, close to everything. We didn't have a car, but right outside the door was the shuttle stop, which we took to Fort Myers Beach, passing by the stalled traffic waiting to get onto the island! My husband worked alot in the room, so we rented the two bedroom, which worked out great. The pool area was awesome, and we used the grills a few times for family picnics!
Staff was attentive but not intrusive. We didn't get a chance to rent a boat while we were there, but next time we will! We plan on staying here again next time!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Bella Vista, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Don't let the nostalgic look of the outside of the motel fool you.When I walked in to this newly remodeled motel the air smelled so fresh and clean. They even gave me a discount because I was a Key West Express customer!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here last night couldn't find a hotel at the beach and we stopped here this is the nicest little suite. We have four kids and were so cozy we were impressed at how nice it was. Super cute and very affordable for our family. We loved it!

• Stayed May 2012
Port Charlotte, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

The hotels directly on the beach were all booked for spring break and I stumbles across Tip Top. While a bout a 5-7 minute drive from the beach it was still very convenient to everything including restaurants and bars. The boat rentals were very affordable. All in all the hotel was VERY clean, recently renovated and a good value. My girlfriend is very picky about clean and this place passed her test. I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort and Marina? Share your experiences!