“"Another Trip To Paradise"” 5 of 5 stars

Tiki on the Beach
4360 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Spring Hill, Florida
“"Another Trip To Paradise"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Family of 4 here for the 4th of July festivities, never disappointed it's beautiful as always. This is our second trip here and we feels like it's a second home. Celina and her wonderful husband keep the place immaculate, it feels so comfortable here just what you want on vacation. The resort sits right on the ocean feet to the beach, can't beat that. It's on the North side of the island much more quieter. A Publix supermarket is a big plus within walking distance for any thing you forgot. All units at the Tiki are fully stocked with all the comforts of home. PS Celina get well soon, we missed seeing you. See you next year!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed at Tiki on the Beach in May, got married right in front of the hotel under the palm trees, and spent several more days of honeymoon. What a beautiful, intimate little place, on the quiet part of Ft. Myers Beach. Best of all was the way we were treated by Kim and Celina. Thank you both for helping make our wedding so special! Kim went out and raked around the palm trees to make it look pretty, and he and Celina provided wine and champagne glasses (they didn't want us to have to use plastic!), all without asking. They and some other guests of the hotel watched the ceremony and cheered for us when it was done, it was so sweet. We really want to revisit for the anniversary. Thanks you two - Bill and Katie

Room Tip: There is no bad room!
New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We just returned from a trip to Florida. Tiki on the Beach was better than places we stayed in Key West or the Atlantic Coast. It was so beautiful, relaxing, quiet, and the beach right outside was perfect. I floated around on a blow-up ring and thought I was in heaven. The sunsets were awesome, the shorebirds were right up close and we even saw sea turtle tracks where one crawled up overnight to lay her eggs up the beach. The palm trees outside provided some shade from the bright sun, but I was glad that I had a hat and sunglasses. I found beautiful shells that delighted my grandson when we returned. I liked that the place wasn't brand new and glitzy. I would love to come back and stay longer.

Room Tip: We stayed in #4 upstairs overlooking the beach and it was perfect for us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have been this weekend in this Hotel and it is A BIG YES!!! for this very nice, cozy and extremely clean hotel, just on the beach. The room I had # 7 was a big apartment with a complete kitchen, a huge bedroom w/king bed and a very updated bath, and a walking closet!!!
They gave us long chairs for the beach,umbrellas and a lot of towels.
Celine and Kim are just the nicest couple. They will do everything to make you feel comfortable.
And of course the beach and the view are just perfect.
The price??? Amazing. !!!
I hope they have any availability for me the next 4 of July. !!!!

Delia Ramirez

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon. We stayed 6 days at Tiki on the Beach. We loved our stay. We were in Rm 1 with a king size bed. It was simply amazing we walked out our back porch went down 9 steps and we were on the sand. The view was breathtaking every morning, afternoon, and night. My husband and I like to go shelling, this was one amazing place for that. It is very secluded we loved that. Celina and her husband were fantastic, helpful, and there to gives us anything we needed. There are a lot of nice places to eat around Tiki on the Beach. This was the perfect vacation! We will be coming back to Tiki on the Beach the next chance we get!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I just came back from 5 days at the Tiki. It was PERFECT in every way. We were on the second floor room #4. Every morning we woke up opened the drapes and there was the beautiful ocean! We had a large screened in deck with a table and chairs to enjoy our tea and breakfast listening to the surf. I can't say enough about the Tiki. From the spotless rooms,to the friendly hosts Kim and Celina. We landed late and I called Celina and she kindly left us a lock box with our key. The beach at the Tiki was also perfect. The location is so quiet. Plenty of beach chairs and our own palm trees to sit under. We collected so many beautiful shells on our many walks on the beach. Oops I almost forgot! The sunsets are gorgeous here and you can watch them from your own deck it can't get any better than this! We loved it here and we were sad to leave but we will definitely return.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs in a room facing the beach and it was perfect for us.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Sitting on the veranda at Tikki on the beach, have a ground floor room, open the veranda doors and your on the beautiful white sand. The room is very clean and has everything you need for your stay. The staff are very helpful. We sat and watched a lovely sunset from our veranda with a chilled glass of wine while listening to the ocean, if there is a paradise I think this is it. There are lots of restuarants locally if you wish to eat out but if you want to eat in there are plenty of cooking facilities. It's a beautiful spot for a romantic stay with a lovely clean well positioned accomodation. I will be coming back soon I hope, well worth a visit you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: The best room is on the ground floor on the beach
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Tiki on the Beach? Share your experiences!