“Couldn't have been better” 5 of 5 stars

Tiki on the Beach
4360 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
Ranked #1 of 46 hotels in Fort Myers Beach
New Mexico
“Couldn't have been better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We just returned from a trip to Florida. Tiki on the Beach was better than places we stayed in Key West or the Atlantic Coast. It was so beautiful, relaxing, quiet, and the beach right outside was perfect. I floated around on a blow-up ring and thought I was in heaven. The sunsets were awesome, the shorebirds were right up close and we even saw sea turtle tracks where one crawled up overnight to lay her eggs up the beach. The palm trees outside provided some shade from the bright sun, but I was glad that I had a hat and sunglasses. I found beautiful shells that delighted my grandson when we returned. I liked that the place wasn't brand new and glitzy. I would love to come back and stay longer.

Room Tip: We stayed in #4 upstairs overlooking the beach and it was perfect for us.

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have been this weekend in this Hotel and it is A BIG YES!!! for this very nice, cozy and extremely clean hotel, just on the beach. The room I had # 7 was a big apartment with a complete kitchen, a huge bedroom w/king bed and a very updated bath, and a walking closet!!!
They gave us long chairs for the beach,umbrellas and a lot of towels.
Celine and Kim are just the nicest couple. They will do everything to make you feel comfortable.
And of course the beach and the view are just perfect.
The price??? Amazing. !!!
I hope they have any availability for me the next 4 of July. !!!!

Delia Ramirez

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon. We stayed 6 days at Tiki on the Beach. We loved our stay. We were in Rm 1 with a king size bed. It was simply amazing we walked out our back porch went down 9 steps and we were on the sand. The view was breathtaking every morning, afternoon, and night. My husband and I like to go shelling, this was one amazing place for that. It is very secluded we loved that. Celina and her husband were fantastic, helpful, and there to gives us anything we needed. There are a lot of nice places to eat around Tiki on the Beach. This was the perfect vacation! We will be coming back to Tiki on the Beach the next chance we get!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I just came back from 5 days at the Tiki. It was PERFECT in every way. We were on the second floor room #4. Every morning we woke up opened the drapes and there was the beautiful ocean! We had a large screened in deck with a table and chairs to enjoy our tea and breakfast listening to the surf. I can't say enough about the Tiki. From the spotless rooms,to the friendly hosts Kim and Celina. We landed late and I called Celina and she kindly left us a lock box with our key. The beach at the Tiki was also perfect. The location is so quiet. Plenty of beach chairs and our own palm trees to sit under. We collected so many beautiful shells on our many walks on the beach. Oops I almost forgot! The sunsets are gorgeous here and you can watch them from your own deck it can't get any better than this! We loved it here and we were sad to leave but we will definitely return.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs in a room facing the beach and it was perfect for us.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Sitting on the veranda at Tikki on the beach, have a ground floor room, open the veranda doors and your on the beautiful white sand. The room is very clean and has everything you need for your stay. The staff are very helpful. We sat and watched a lovely sunset from our veranda with a chilled glass of wine while listening to the ocean, if there is a paradise I think this is it. There are lots of restuarants locally if you wish to eat out but if you want to eat in there are plenty of cooking facilities. It's a beautiful spot for a romantic stay with a lovely clean well positioned accomodation. I will be coming back soon I hope, well worth a visit you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: The best room is on the ground floor on the beach
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We just spent a week at Tiki on the Beach (April 29 - May 6) We agree with all of the positive reviews. Kim and Celina are warm, friendly, and helpful hosts. We stayed in #9 on the third floor of the courtyard view building. It was quiet and pleasant. Kitchen was well equipped. There were beach towels and chaise lounge chair towels. The courtyard was nice and parking was very good. The general location of the property was excellent. The neighbors are a mix of homes, rental properties, and smaller condos. The large resort properties were 2-3 miles away in both directions on the beach. The trolley (bus) to Times Square (downtown Ft Myers Beach) and Lover's Key State Park runs by Tiki. There is a supermarket about 3 blocks away and several church options within walking distance. The beach is great. The moist sand is very firm and is great for walking, running, or rental bikes. Since we were far from the large resorts, there were times when there was no one on the beach within a block of us. The sun sets behind Sanibel Island and star gazing is good on clear nights. There are abundant shells to collect.
We would like to stay again. We were happy with our choice.

Room Tip: The beachfront rooms had great screened porches, but cost more. The third floor porches of the cour...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Portage, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Yes, after 25 years and many trips together, this was the best! It doesn't get any better than a gulf side room at Tiki On The Beach. Nice clean room, screened in porch literally on the beach for relaxing, dining, and surf gazing. We are runners, and this is the best beach for running - flat and firm like a bike path. We had coffee on the porch, ran the beach, breakfast on the porch, laid out, read books, napped, and had great seafood out every night. Very good restaurants close by. Before we left, we made sure to book a gulf side room for next year! Yes - we are going back.....................

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Tiki on the Beach? Share your experiences!