“November stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tiki on the Beach

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Myers Beach
Tiki on the Beach
You added Tiki on the Beach to your Saves list
4360 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Webster, Texas, United States
“November stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We booked online at last minute, so we were not sure how it would be.We were very pleasantly surprised. Great view, great beach and very nice rooms! private balcony and great location! Friendly staff.sunsets were awesome!

Room Tip: all are good!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a 6 night stay at the Tiki. We booked this place based on the reviews that we read here and it definitely lived up to its #1 rating.The hosts were friendly and helpful and did all they could to assist us with suggestions on places to eat, directions, etc and to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.. We stayed in room#1, on the beach and loved the view and the access to the beach. We met other couples and families there and were able to socialize when we wanted. All in all it was an outstanding time and well worth the time and money. We will definitely make every effort to get back to the Tiki next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bulverde
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great place on ft. Myers beach. Very relaxing, clean and friendly staff. We did go during off season so a lot of restaurants were closed but we still found plenty to eat. The beach was alway kept clean, nice sloped area not deep so very safe. Great shade under tiki huts or palm trees. Very very awesome and relaxing stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I'm not sure if I want to tell people about this because I want to keep this gem to ourselves, :o)
But this hotel is fantastic, awesome, super (please continue the superlatives yourself - they will all fit !)
The location, the staff - just everything is great about this place: The rooms are clean, large. The beds are comfortable.
TVs in the room, and you can borrow movies in the reception along with books and magazines. And there's even a big grill where you can make yourself a big steak just the way you like it, and eat it while you look at the sea with a nice glass of wine and just relax.
But best of all is: location - absolutely awesome, cannot be surpassed

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Capecoral florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Iv'e been going down to tiki for MANY years. We spend so much time there,my 5 year old daughter thinks that's our beach house (as she calls it ). My family and I have been going long before my daughter was born. Tiki is truly our home away from home. I have family that fly in every year from California, Bahamas and NewYork, just to stay at Tiki. I know the caretakers personally. Beautiful people, they get to know there visitors on a personal level. Tiki is not a hotel it's a home away from home. Celina and her husband who run the hotel see to that. They cater to everyone's needs. I have never been disappointed when I go. Just the opposite. I experience new and wonderful events everytime I go. So if you have not stayed at Tiki on the beach, I insist that you do. I promise you will be hooked. It's hard not to be. Beautiful people, impressive view and gorgeous rooms. Trust me, you don't need anything else except to book another reservation before your first trip even ends. I know you will feel the same before the first night of your evening ends. Maybe I'll see you there. For that is my home away from home. We love the Tiki on the beach. See you soon! The Espinal family

Room Tip: Any room is great, especially the beachfront rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We visit every year and every year we have a great time. Its a perfect beach for the family. the water is calm, perfect for my young kids. they were able to fish, play in the sand, play in the shallow water, look at the fish and look for sea shells. the accommodations were once again, perfect. the rooms are clean, roomy, beds are comfortable. TVs in the room, movies to borrow and watch. there is even books and magazines. you cant beat this. I look forward to this vacation every year. No complaints..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kokomo, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We drove in from Kokomo Indiana, were greeted with a warm face and nice smile. The lady who checked us in was very friendly told us where everything was... handed us our key and told us to have a wonderful honeymoon... the room was AWESOME, very clean and well kept and the week was very quiet there. We will be back for sure!!! Thank you for making our honeymoon AWESOME!

The McWilliams
Kokomo, In

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Tiki on the Beach? Share your experiences!