“Best stay on ft Myers beach” 5 of 5 stars

AMOMA.com
Tiki on the Beach
4360 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
Bulverde
“Best stay on ft Myers beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great place on ft. Myers beach. Very relaxing, clean and friendly staff. We did go during off season so a lot of restaurants were closed but we still found plenty to eat. The beach was alway kept clean, nice sloped area not deep so very safe. Great shade under tiki huts or palm trees. Very very awesome and relaxing stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I'm not sure if I want to tell people about this because I want to keep this gem to ourselves, :o)
But this hotel is fantastic, awesome, super (please continue the superlatives yourself - they will all fit !)
The location, the staff - just everything is great about this place: The rooms are clean, large. The beds are comfortable.
TVs in the room, and you can borrow movies in the reception along with books and magazines. And there's even a big grill where you can make yourself a big steak just the way you like it, and eat it while you look at the sea with a nice glass of wine and just relax.
But best of all is: location - absolutely awesome, cannot be surpassed

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Capecoral florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Iv'e been going down to tiki for MANY years. We spend so much time there,my 5 year old daughter thinks that's our beach house (as she calls it ). My family and I have been going long before my daughter was born. Tiki is truly our home away from home. I have family that fly in every year from California, Bahamas and NewYork, just to stay at Tiki. I know the caretakers personally. Beautiful people, they get to know there visitors on a personal level. Tiki is not a hotel it's a home away from home. Celina and her husband who run the hotel see to that. They cater to everyone's needs. I have never been disappointed when I go. Just the opposite. I experience new and wonderful events everytime I go. So if you have not stayed at Tiki on the beach, I insist that you do. I promise you will be hooked. It's hard not to be. Beautiful people, impressive view and gorgeous rooms. Trust me, you don't need anything else except to book another reservation before your first trip even ends. I know you will feel the same before the first night of your evening ends. Maybe I'll see you there. For that is my home away from home. We love the Tiki on the beach. See you soon! The Espinal family

Room Tip: Any room is great, especially the beachfront rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We visit every year and every year we have a great time. Its a perfect beach for the family. the water is calm, perfect for my young kids. they were able to fish, play in the sand, play in the shallow water, look at the fish and look for sea shells. the accommodations were once again, perfect. the rooms are clean, roomy, beds are comfortable. TVs in the room, movies to borrow and watch. there is even books and magazines. you cant beat this. I look forward to this vacation every year. No complaints..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kokomo, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We drove in from Kokomo Indiana, were greeted with a warm face and nice smile. The lady who checked us in was very friendly told us where everything was... handed us our key and told us to have a wonderful honeymoon... the room was AWESOME, very clean and well kept and the week was very quiet there. We will be back for sure!!! Thank you for making our honeymoon AWESOME!

The McWilliams
Kokomo, In

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband & I really enjoyed our time at the Tiki, even though Tropical Storm Debby played havoc with our vacation. The entire place was very well kept and our room was very nice. The pictures are a good representation of the grounds and we were not disappointed. The kitchen area was a nice plus with everything immaculate. The staff was very friendly, quite helpful and hard working. We look forward to returning to the Tiki on the Beach!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Coral Gables, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had a great girls weekend at Tiki on the Beach. No, we didn't even get a slice of sunshine due to the tropical storm, but we didn't let that put a damper on our time! We stayed in apt. # 9 which is on the 3rd floor of the courtyard rooms. It is very spacious and we had plenty of room for the 3 of us, much more room than you would have in a hotel. We also had a full kitchen too, what a plus! Celina is great and very helpful. She wants to make sure you have a wonderful stay. Also, she has tons of books, magazines, and movies in the office for you to check out during your stay (perfect for us since it was raining all weekend). There is also an excellent restaurant within walking distance behind Publix (Bayfront Bistro). You must check it out one night (or more if you are lucky) during your stay! We did yoga on the beach (yes, in the rain), took long walks on the beach (again in the rain), and had drinks at the tiki bar on site (yes you guessed it....in the rain/our own drinks we brought). I can't wait to return. I'll make sure there isn't a tropical storm in the area!

Room Tip: The courtside rooms are nice, but I would pay the extra $ to get ocean front, it would be worth it!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Tiki on the Beach? Share your experiences!