This being a last minute trip for us, not sure what we would get...we're pleased with the results. We weren't looking for anything fancy so Shipwreck met our needs. It is a bit old (probably a happening place in the past based on its location), but was clean, beds were comfy, on site parking (although we now know a car is not needed due to the trolley being right there), poolside and dockside. Had the best shrimp, soaked in garlic hot sauce, at doc fords (back across the bridge, right on the water)....awesome cupcakes next door to hotel. Got to sit by pool n listen to great tunes all day,due to bar across the street. Beach just a block away, beautiful sands! Dolphins seen every day.....lots of fishing on the pier. Great time n will definitely be back for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eclectic, Key West Style Motel. Situated on a lovely lagoon. Boat dock, BBQ grills, 2 pools. Tiki huts. Efficiency rooms, 1 and 2 bedrooms also available. Located on Famous Old San Carlos Blvd. between Times Square and the Back Bay. Walk to everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Shipwreck Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shipwreck Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Shipwreck Motel Fort Myers Beach