The motel is centrally located, within walking distance of many restaurants, bars and the beach. There is a beautiful pier right down the road where we watched an amazing sunset. Location wise you couldn't ask for more. The price was also very good and the hotel was clean. Keep in mind that this is basically a motel and the accommodations are very very basic. Our room was freshly painted and had very cute beach decor. There was a small kitchen and fridge. This is a good spot for a few days, if your not too picky on amenities and if your looking for a place right in the heart of Ft. Myers beach. The best part of the stay is the restaurant/bar next door "Zushi Zushi". This place had a huge craft beer selection (tap & bottle) , its the only place in the beach worth drinking at :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eclectic, Key West Style Motel. Situated on a lovely lagoon. Boat dock, BBQ grills, 2 pools. Tiki huts. Efficiency rooms, 1 and 2 bedrooms also available. Located on Famous Old San Carlos Blvd. between Times Square and the Back Bay. Walk to everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Shipwreck Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shipwreck Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Shipwreck Motel Fort Myers Beach