Before my husband and I moved to Naples, we vacationed at Ft Myers Beach. We found the most adorable and charming cottages directly across the street from the beach. We were greated by the resident cats and some other guests dogs when we arrived. Our cottage was on the waterway and was not fancy but quaint. We had a back porch right on the water and would sit there for hours watching eagles, herons and a various assortment of birds. The cottages are in walking distance of everything so you didn't have to use your car at all. The staff was helpful and printed off our boarding passes for us. The only negative is now we live in the area and can't find a reason to stay there again. We love Silver Sands!!!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Villas features "Key West" style charm. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach at our quaint property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.