We loved this place. Granted.... it is an older small motel and it didn't have all the "bells and whistles of a large chain..BUT.... it has a secluded charm in the middle of a busy, noisy beach area. The staff was wonderful. We have never had a pool just steps from our front porch(Grin) and a parking place right next to our cabin.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Villas features "Key West" style charm. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach at our quaint property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.