What a great experience from beginning to end. Can't wait to go back. Originally, I chose the Silver Sands so I could bring my pets. It didn't turn out that way, but I decided to go anyway and boy am I glad I made that choice. Becky, manager, was wonderful. Facility was very clean, friendly, & comfortable. You can't beat the location since it's right across the street from a beautiful peace of beach and 2 blocks from Times Sq. You don't even need a car, because everything is within walking distance. The little cottage felt like my own private peace of heaven. I regretted not bringing my pets, because the facility is so welcoming to them. Loved the resident cats drinking out of the pool. Great pool area, by the way. Superb!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Resort features "Old Florida" style charm. As a past winner of the Chamber's New Image Award for most improved property, we are continually upgrading each of our 21 one and two bedroom suites. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.