I was referred to Silver Sands by my friend that was getting married over New Years. This place was peaceful, clean and even quiet considering we were in the front Cottage. The staff was amazing. They did not come into your rooms which gave you such a feeling of privacy. The grounds are very serene and kept. The beach was litterally across the street. I loved being able to walk out of my room and be outside, not having to walk thru hallways and take elevators to my room. I am glad we stayed her and will most definately be back!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Villas features "Key West" style charm. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach at our quaint property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.