Found this little paradise by "accident". On the other side of the street is the beach- easy to walk. The Hotel has little cabanas which all have a little kitchen in there. Rooms are nice and really spacey. The pool is really warm and you can grill at the canal and diner under the big old trees.Staff is friendly and helpful.
Will definitly return there....
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Resort features "Old Florida" style charm. As a past winner of the Chamber's New Image Award for most improved property, we are continually upgrading each of our 21 one and two bedroom suites. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.