I ended up at Silver Sands due to a Groupon for 2 nights for $120. Upon arriving it turned out I didn't actually book my room, but they had a room available and honored the Groupon. The place is right on the main street as you enter Ft. Myers Beach and it's across the street from the beach. You're a short stroll from the pier, which has incredible sunsets!
The room was very nice with the amenities of an apartment, everything was bright and cheerful and it put you in an island mindset. The pool area is clean and well-kept. Various different options available as far as food goes. All in all, I was pleasantly surprised because I was sure there was a catch with the price I paid. Will certainly give it another visit when I have more time to enjoy the area.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Villas features "Key West" style charm. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach at our quaint property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.