My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon, and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! All of the staff are fun, friendly, and very helpful. The beach is seconds away and there are enough places in walking distance you don't need to drive anywhere unless you want to explore the island. We stayed in 2 different bungalows and each were very well kept and very comfortable. A lot better to have your own space than being stuffed in a regular resort or hotel. We even took advantage of the grills in the garden and made our own dinner a few nights! We are in our 20s, and saw guests of all ages. Really fitting for everyone. We will definitely visit again!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Villas features "Key West" style charm. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach at our quaint property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.