“Great location and wonderful hospitality!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Select units $89/99 night
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great location and wonderful hospitality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon, and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! All of the staff are fun, friendly, and very helpful. The beach is seconds away and there are enough places in walking distance you don't need to drive anywhere unless you want to explore the island. We stayed in 2 different bungalows and each were very well kept and very comfortable. A lot better to have your own space than being stuffed in a regular resort or hotel. We even took advantage of the grills in the garden and made our own dinner a few nights! We are in our 20s, and saw guests of all ages. Really fitting for everyone. We will definitely visit again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Cape Coral
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I am so happy with the cuteness of our villa!! I give this motel a 2 thumbs up! We love it
here! Our villa was very clean and well cared for!
Staff was exceptionally friendly ! Sand Sculptures on Fort Myers Beach were AMAZING!!!
We live close by in Cape Coral, But It's so nice to be able to spend the day and night and
enjoy Fort Myers Beach !!! So close to restaurants... shopping..BEACH..FUN!!!!!

Room Tip: Get a villa ! You won't be sorry!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I (mid 20's) stayed here for 6 days and it was absolutely wonderful. Perfect location to relax or party, which ever you prefer. Everything is within walking distance. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Heated pool was great. Beach access was great. Cottages/rooms were perfect for the price. We've stayed at other beach resorts and always felt like there were so many rules and regulations, but here you can basically do anything you wish within reason! We even accidentally dropped our key down a slot on the front porch and had no problems getting another one. I feel like any other place would have charged us something outrageous. We will recommend to family and friends and will be back!

• Stayed November 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Loved this place! The people are amazing, the location is FANTASTIC, and rooms were clean and updated! My ONLY complaint would be small AC unit in living room only so bedroom was warm. I just turned the ceiling fan on high and I was fine! I highly recommend this jewel if your looking for an affordable place to stay with all the amenities of home!

• Stayed November 2012
st.pete
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here after buying a Groupon for a bungalow. Unfortunately, the only time we could go they were booked up except a tiny room upstairs with the worst bed ever. The rest of the place looked nice and the staff were friendly and helpful.I would recommend it just DO NOT stay in one of the upstairs rooms!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Nice little bungalows by the beach, we had a great time! Cooked out on grills and walked downtown to the shops....Brought our cocker spaniel and was even able to walk him on the beach! We'll be back next year to do this again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was my 9th year visiting Ft. Myers Beach, but my first visit to Silver Sands. I made reservations with Kim and called her on a few occassions before arrival to discuss accomodations, and other travel matters. She was my "best friend" before I even arrived. We were greeted by Becky, who was just as fabulous! I felt like I'd known them for years. We made the Junonia property our home in no time. The saying, "location is everything", fits with Junonia and Silver Sands, as a whole. Our villa was just a few steps from anything we needed, notably the pool, beach, restaurants, and shopping.

We watched the Silver Sands family tending to their guests needs, yet sit down to enjoy a meal together. It was nice to see them take a break and enjoy each other. I truly felt like part of the family, myself, and enjoyed every minute of our stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Silver Sands Villas? Share your experiences!