My husband and I (mid 20's) stayed here for 6 days and it was absolutely wonderful. Perfect location to relax or party, which ever you prefer. Everything is within walking distance. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Heated pool was great. Beach access was great. Cottages/rooms were perfect for the price. We've stayed at other beach resorts and always felt like there were so many rules and regulations, but here you can basically do anything you wish within reason! We even accidentally dropped our key down a slot on the front porch and had no problems getting another one. I feel like any other place would have charged us something outrageous. We will recommend to family and friends and will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Silver Sands Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 60 steps to the sand and only two blocks from Times Square, Silver Sands Resort features "Old Florida" style charm. As a past winner of the Chamber's New Image Award for most improved property, we are continually upgrading each of our 21 one and two bedroom suites. We invite you to spend your next vacation or weekend in the heart of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Silver Sands Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.