We spent 2 nights in room 142. It was facing the beach, amazing view. The hotel itself is very old but was clean and comfortable. We had a full kitchen and king size bed. The bed was comfortable, the pillows not so great. There was a table, 4 chairs and a sofa and still lots of room to move around. The bathroom had been updated. The location is what sells this place and the room rate as well. We didn't use the pool but was told it was very nice and warm. There were 2 very comfortable chairs outside of the room on the patio area and you could take them down onto the sand. The sand was so white and power like, it almost looked like snow from a distance. We enjoyed the sunsets and the beautiful quiet beach. There is assigned parking and that was great - no looking for a parking spot. Great location, great value - would come back in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Inn On The Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Carousel Inn On The Beach Hotel
- Carousel Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Carousel Motel Fort Myers Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Carousel Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.