First of all, Ft. Myers Beach has the most amazing sand, ever - it looks and feels like icing sugar, and we definitely recommend a walk to the water at low tide, to check out all of the sea life!
We stayed at The Carousel Inn on the Beach from Dec. 24 to Jan. 3. Our room was nice and large and had great views. We had a full kitchen with everything we needed to do whatever cooking we wanted, and had a nice, high table, so we could sit at the table and see the beach. It is a great location, far away from the hustle and bustle of Times Square. We learned pretty quickly that the fastest way to get anywhere was to head south through Bonita Beach rather than going up-island and through the Times Square area.
Jim at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Inn On The Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Carousel Inn On The Beach Hotel
- Carousel Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Carousel Motel Fort Myers Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Carousel Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.