“Fabulous stay at wonderful place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Grand Vacations Seawatch On The Beach Resort

You added Hilton Grand Vacations Seawatch On The Beach Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Grand Vacations Seawatch On The Beach Resort
6550 Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach, FL   |
Ranked #26 of 46 Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Wolverhampton
“Fabulous stay at wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived early hours, no problem we had to phone to receive a code to open the security box - felt safe and secure. great accommodation spacious and very clean. Well maintained. Lovely pool and Jacuzzi and great BBQ facilities. Location superb - woke up to beautiful view of beach - you can walk straight onto beach from pool area - amazing! Ran on the beach every morning - so beautiful and great sunset. Super location for facilities - you can catch a 50 cent trolley bus anywhere on the island.Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: With a sea view - extraordinary.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been going to the Seawatch for 20 years now. I go every summer for the fourth of july weekend. My family is a timeshare club owner. The rooms are extremely clean and big with 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, dining, washer/dryer, and balcony. There's nothing not to love about this place. It is so peaceful and relaxing! It is exactly on the beach which is super convenient, and my apartment has the most amazing view! You can see it all! I highly recommend this place!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We just came back from here and I have mixed feelings about it.
We went through RCI exchange, and from our past experiences at other hilton properties-
I had to keep question myself how this resort can be part of hilton.
We had 2 bed/ 2 bath unit on the 3rd floor overlooking the ocean.
Unit was beautiful and unit itself was hilton quality but everything outside the unit could maybe a 3 star hotel quality in the suburbs.

CHECK IN:
We arrived around 7pm and front desk was closed!
Front desk hours are 9am-5pm?!! No other hilton resort hours are like this, infact- management
operates like a family owned hotel. On Fourth of July, office was closed at 12pm saying that they need to spend time with their families. That's very good for them- but not so good for the guests.
We always travel during first week of july but this resort was THE ONLY place whos front desk is closed at noon! Like I said- its more like family operated than big hotel chain like Hilton.
Going back to the Check in process... There's one security guard after 5pm and he/she overlooks he property and opens the lock for the off hour check-in quests so they can pick up their room keys.
So basically, if you arrive after 5pm- Nobody will welcome you. There was different security everynight and the stay til 3am. After 3am- its only the guests in the resort and this didn't make me feel comfortable. I don't have specific complain againt anybody but I though front desk hours were kind of ridiculous considering this is a Hilton property.

UNIT:
We had 2bed 2bath unit and everything about it was indeed gold crown quality. Only thing they didn't have was the jacuzzi tub. We especially enjoyed screened ocean front porch! LOOVED the view and loved the fact that I didn't have to worry about mosquitoes!

BEDROOMS:
One king bedroon was decent size with enough storage spaces and a secure lock in the closet.
Linens were fresh, I liked the quality of the pillow and blankets. I thought the bed was little too soft like an old motel mattress but I slept comfortably with no backaches in the morning!
Second bedroom was perfect for my kids( 5yo & 31/2yo). It might be too small for adults.
It had two single beds, 2 chests and a tiny lcd tv.

BATHROOMS:
Both bathrooms had double sink so we each had our own! no waiting and no fighting.
It was clean, loved the crab tree & evelyn shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and
bath bars they had. That was def. Hilton quality! I enjoyed extra storage under the sink.
The only down side was cheap motel quality hair dryer in the master bedroom. It was small portable one and handle got too hot quickly and it should've been a better bigger one for the gold crown resort.

KITCHEN:
Kitchen had enough utensils and pots and pans were nice. Refrigerator was the most new/updated one compared to all other resorts we've been to.
Bring your own salt and pepper if you need to since this one only had the containers for them.
I know some resorts do provide basic salt and peper but this one didn't have it.
I also liked the window in the kithen so the cooking smell can escape quickly!
Oh- the small bar table connected to the sink/ kitchen area was also a plus so we can serve hungry kids right on the spot!
They had an extending dining table for 6 between the kitchen and living room. We didn't realize this until later but it worked out for us without extending it. I liked that if you're standing at the sink, you can watch TV in the livingroom and also the ocean through the porch.

LIVINGROOM:
It had 2 wall to wall mirror on the side wall that made the space look bigger and we kinda enjoyed that since it's hard to find full body mirrors at the resorts. Sofa was L shaped, it was nice and comfortable. I thought TV was too small for it's livingroom size though.
You can access the porch from livingroom.

BEACH:
Easy access to the beach! beach was well maintained and they put out beach chairs and umbrella for rent when whether is good. Beach had white sands, not shelly like typical southwest beaches. Loved the beach but disappointed with it's muggy colors due to storm and rain.
I guess it gets better after summer.

GAMEROOM:
Wasn't impressed. I've been to many game rooms and this was small and everything seemed old. It was 3 star motel quality.

OVERALL:
Loved the unit itself but I don't about everything else. If you expect real Hilton quality enviroment, this is not it. It's a small 6 story building (maybe 7 can't remember).
Like I said, you can hardly find resort staffs since their hours are short, there's isn't much amenities other than the game room and pool. I thought they would have realy spa with sauna but they called outdoor jauzzi whirpool a spa. If you come out of the unit, decors and the atmosphere isn't top quality. they need to do more updating to catch up to other Hilton resorts.
I wouldn't consider this a gold crowm resort if it weren't for the updated rooms.
Its close to a 3 star hotel or maybe worse considering that they dont have a fitness room!
I walk on a treadmill everyday and was very disappointed that this resort didn't have one.
No resort should be a gold crown without a fitness center! I end up walking on a beach- turned out nice but that was a bummer.

I have nothing against the staffs, they were nice but like I said, it's managed like a family owned hotel and I wansn't expecting from a Hilton Resort. I coudln't stop questioning myself how this can be a Hilton property.

After All, it was comfortable with no huge complaints.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hayward, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The units at this resort are plush and beautiful! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Pool/Hot Tub area is neat and clean. The beach is of white sand and at least 300 yards to the water's edge. Everything about Seawatch is definetely "Gold Crown".

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Grand Vacations Seawatch On The Beach Resort? Share your experiences!